Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V. - Technical Service Representative I - XENTRY Portal
|Location:||Maastricht - Limburg, The Netherlands|
|Salary:||Competitive performance based salary growth|
|Languages:||English, Cantonese, Dutch, French, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Polish|
- Name:Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V.
- Code:TSR XENTRY
More than 40 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization aiming to provide the best service and premium solutions for our end-customers, retail and business partners. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that external and internal customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
Besides providing Customer Service and Roadside assistance, the CAC, offers a wide range of services to internal and external business partners of the Daimler AG aftersales organization. Retail Service is an example. We are a quickly expanding, dynamic department with approximately 100 employees that support CAC divisions and internal and external business partners with product and technical related topics.
As part of Retail Service, XENTRY Support is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities (e.g. independent workshops) using applications, diagnostic equipment and software supplied by Daimler’s aftersales division, Global Service and Parts (GSP/O).
Tasks and responsibilities of the XENTRY Portal Support are:
• Handle incoming work (email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools.
• Provide information and assistance with regards to XENTRY Portal Functions (Web application), investigate problems related to the dispatch of cases and system errors, etc.
• Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures.
• If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products.
• Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
• Whether required, perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and keen to be our Brand Ambassador. He/she is highly perceptive, customer focused and is able to understand and manage expectations. For this position, we are looking for candidates fluent in English and native in at least one of the following languages (French, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Italian), with good communication (B2B) skills both written and verbal.
Due to the nature of our business the candidate needs to have good understanding of and strong affinity with Computers (e.g. Browser settings). Particular interest for and basic knowledge of automotive technology and Daimler Aftersales Applications is an advantage.
Superior analytical skills, ability to anticipate on upcoming issues and find solutions, pro-activeness and ability to work independently are key requirements.
Our fast moving and dynamic environment requires flexibility and ability to work according to established processes, guidelines and policies without detriment for own stress.
As we believe in the strength of doing things together, team work is an essential part of our daily business. Therefore, we aim for candidates with an enthusiastic and inspiring personality.
If you identify yourself with this profile and would like to be part of our successful team, don’t hesitate to apply for the position.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
• Competitive performance based salary growth
• Result oriented bonuses
• Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates
• Pension plan
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
• A “tailor made” individual development plan
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Mondays to Friday, dayshift
Please use the “apply” button to redirect to our portal and upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.