Customer & Logistics Services is part of the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Organization that was formed to create an environment with additional focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing functions such as customer service, distribution, and transportation. CLS focuses its effort on the deployment of “best-in-class” global practices to drive growth while ensuring day-to-day commitments to safety, quality, customer service and cost.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST WITH FRENCH
Full-time permanent contract
Our Customer & Logistics Services department is targeting all French speakers with previous Customer Care experience who will be responsible for providing direct support to customers and facilitating transactional activities. The Customer Service Specialist serves as a key point of contact for internal Johnson & Johnson functions and external parties to engage the Customer & Logistics Service and Customer Service organization.
As Customer Service Specialist, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Validating orders.
- Processing quotes for products and services.
- Processing customer sales orders, free goods, rush orders, and samples.
- Responding to customer inquiries for new and existing orders.
- Assist customers to perform simple self-service tasks.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Native/Fluent level of French: You will be mostly communicating with native professionals.
- Fluent level of English: You will interact with different departments within our organization.
- Previous experience from Customer Service for 1-3 years
- Accuracy and attention to detail: You will be responsible for managing precise order details.
- Advanced communication skills: On daily basis you will communicate with our customers over the phone as well as via email.
- PC skills on advanced level: mainly Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. SAP knowledge is considered as a plus.
In return we offer:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English. Thank you for considering Johnson & Johnson as the next step in your career.