We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people, passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global scale.
Purchasing Specialist with English + Other EU language
• Have strong understanding of Bookkeeping principles (some experience with EU and UK regions will be considered a bonus as well as experience with Quickbooks)
• Are comfortable in understanding financial statements/accruals/accounts payable process
• Have some experience with exposure to financial reconciliations and analysis in prior roles, as well as experience with VAT returns/tax reporting
• Possess strong communication skills in English, ability to work across cultures, have high level of comfort acting as liaison between Corporate HQ/India Teams and local Prague external accounting firms
• Are Interested and able to grow in the role over the coming years – possibility to take on more ownership of Financials for the region at large (Prague, UK – possibly Ireland/further EU/etc)
• Are able to work independently with competing deadlines and limited supervision (on the ground) and consider yourself as self-starter
• High school education
• Fluent Czech/Slovak and English required
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proactive, punctual and result oriented person with attention to detail
• Good expertise in using MS Excel
• Reliable person, team player who is looking for a new challenge
• Unlimited contract
• Work in an international team
• Opportunity to work with the newest technologies
• Friendly company culture and environment
• Daily usage of foreign languages
Why join us?
• GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
• GEP cares about people: We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
• GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, hosts an open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
• GEP is growing: By adding new customers and providing new services, we have managed to consistently increase our turnover by double digits over the last couple of years.