Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Are you passionate about the details?
Do you love getting to the root cause of an issue?
Are you an expert in dealing with confidential & sensitive information?
The Retail Contact Centre is looking for a fraud prevention specialist with excellent analytical skills and a deep understanding of standard methodologies for order exception management. You will be responsible for reviewing and analysing Card Not Present Orders (CNP) and detecting suspected fraudulent activity.
•You are a fluent speaker of both Arabic and English, and can conduct business in either language
•We want to meet with a professional that has deep analysis experience with customer data
•Your analytical skills are one of your many strong points
•Decision-making and Good Judgment come naturally to you
•We need you to demonstrate that you can maintain strong Written and Verbal communications at all times
•Detail Oriented - you understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference
•Extraordinary teammate - you thrive in an environment where camaraderie matters
- You will review and analyse simple – complex blocked Card Not Present orders to detect fraudulent activity, building the appropriate next steps
- Cancels fraudulent orders and serves as a point of contact between customers, credit card banks, and shipping carriers where necessary
- Analyses, identifies, and communicates trends from exception reporting
- Reviews credit issues and processes as necessary
- Researches and resolves Card Not Present chargeback disputes
- Represents Apple with customers and partner organisations
- Identifies innovative ideas to improve the customer experience
- Achieves or exceeds performance and productivity goals
BA/BS degree or related practical experience.
Fluent in written and spoken Arabic & English for business is a requirement have
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.